Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24, 2010 - Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

It was a perfect Saturday in the park watching the Mets play the Dodgers. There is just something about sitting in a sunny stadium and watching my home team with 3 of my favorite guys that makes me wish the Mets played here more often.  I definitely enjoyed the game, Cracker Jacks, and taking some cool pictures of the cutest Mets fans Dodger stadium has seen in a long time.  Little Daniel was out for the count by the 7th inning, but his brother stayed up for most of the game.  It was a very good game that went into extra innings, but sadly ended with our boys losing  3 to 2 due to a home run in the 13th inning.  I have hope that maybe tomorrow they'll win, and we'll be there to see it!

2 comments:

Aquaheart said...

Hey this is stephanie! I'm so happy you got the tickets and it looks like you all had a blast! Too bad your team lost. What a bummer :( Still a fun day all in all! :)

blasfamily@blogspot.com said...

Yay! We did have a great time. Thanks for the hook up with the tickets!!! Hey, call me so I can give you details on that therapy program :)