Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 17, 2010 - Santa Ana Zoo

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox
Yesterday we went to the Santa Ana Zoo with the boys.  It is a much smaller zoo, but the paths are very shady and kid friendly. Being members of the Los Angeles Zoo got us in for half price.  With what we saved, we paid for camel rides.  Our usually daring Anthony wanted no part of the camel ride on Noah. So, Daniel got to ride twice :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shot from behind of the guys walking is fantastic. You all sure stay busy! My kids feel lucky to be out of the house with me once per month, LOL.

blasfamily@blogspot.com said...

That was a cool shot, huh? I do try hard to plan excursions for us. I'm taking the job of memory builder seriously. Time just goes by too darn fast, and I want to capture life's moments. I know they probably won't remember many of these trips being that they are so young, but they'll have pictures to see what goofy parents they had.