Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009 - Mima is Coming to Town





Mima (a.k.a my mom) will be here tomorrow. I am so excited! This is the first time that she will be able to stay for a substantial amount of time. It sure is hard having my parents and siblings living on the opposite coast. I am so looking forward to this visit since she will be here for the boys’ first birthday and my spring break. On a completely different note, I finally finished the birthday card to mail in to the Sprout channel. If they like the card, they will read it on tv and personally wish the boys a happy first birthday on the 8th. I don't know if it will get their in time or be chosen, but I sure hope so.
Twins Update: The boys have this thing of taking the pacifier out of the other’s mouth and putting it in their mouth. Daniel is sprouting another tooth on the bottom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! They look like such big boys now, with all that hair and all those teeth, standing and holding bottles, et al. How did it go so fast? (love the Boppies!)

We were ALL hit with the flu here - it was absolutely awful. Finally sorta crawling out of our cave... Hope you guys have managed to stay healthy for Mima's arrival!

♥M