Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17, 2009 - (49 Weeks)

This week has nothing spectacular to report. We laid low all weekend; not even a Costco run! I had grades due on Monday, so that pretty much kept me busy. This year has definitely been quite an adjustment. I took for granted how many extra hours I put in at work before the boys came. The days of staying until 5 p.m. at work or planning at home are over (at least until the boys are a little bigger). I now have a schedule to adhere to, so I have to be even more efficient with any pockets of time I have (i.e. lunch, prep period) and delegate what can be delegated. Oh, we did manage to get their birthday invitations done. Now we have to get them addressed and out.
Baby Daniel Update: For the longest Baby Daniel has been quite content rolling to his desired destinations. For the last couple of weeks, he can now drag himself there! He also has shown to like music. When certain songs come on (Diego's backpack song) he starts rocking back and forth. Also, his face literally illuminates when he sees this star character on the Sprout Channel named Star. He squeals like a little piglet from happiness. It is the kookiest thing :)

No comments: