Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 2009 - I Fought The Law and I Won ...Sort of (52 Weeks)





On Thursday I had to appear to contest my ticket. I had hoped the officer wouldn't show up, but he was there. So, I changed my plea and got traffic school. Although I am not thrilled about traffic school, it is a whole lot better than a point on my license. I had to gloat to my dear husband who said to go into the light and accept the point and fine.
My mom is here and I am so glad she is. The boys are getting to spend quality time with their Mima which was way over due. It is also great for me, since we are getting to do things together like planting rose bushes and getting fabric to make curtains. Seems like simple things, but when you don't live near your mamma these things don't happen.
Mommy and I took the boys to Parnell Park's Eggstravaganza on Saturday in the hopes of taking a picture with the Easter bunny. As you can tell from the pictures, they didn't care for him too much. It turned out that the bunny was one of my former students. While shopping at Sams Club on Sunday, we had another opportunity to smile with the Easter bunny;Anthony would have no part of it!
Auntie Leah will not be here for the boys' first birthday since she is back East on a history trip. With all the things she had to do before leaving, she still found the time to buy and bring the boys gifts. They love their swings, which Daddy put up the following day!

1 comment:

Liz P said...

There is something magical about those swings. We have some up too! and every time we go out to feed the dogs, the boys want to swing. No matter what mood they are in, swinging brings smiles to everyone!