Friday, August 5, 2011

August 2, 2011 - Movie in the Park

If you know me well, you know I despise long drives. I'm a 5 miles radius kind of gal. Being that a mother's love knows no bounds (or miles), I sucked it up and ventured out to Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga to see Tangled. My trusty friend, Leah, of course, can be counted on to do something fun with the kids anytime and drive anywhere. Driving to "Carajoland" (the name given to any place perceived to be far by me) doesn't bother her in the least, so she drove. Traffic was horrific, but meeting up with Laurie, her kids, and Marlo helped me forget the road traveled. For the record, that road traveled was NOT the road less taken. The kids had fun on the train, at the playground, and watching the movie. Worth the traffic and hurling from car sickness? You betcha!  :)
 


 



No comments: