Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 19, 2011 - Next Time, Disney World!

The original plan was to end the vacation with a bang by going to Disney World.  We changed gears for a plethora of reasons. We realized it would only cost us a little more to buy the multi-day pass and enjoy all four parks. The heat, humidity, and long lines in those conditions would have been hard on all of us.  These August thunderstorms cause rides to temporarily close until they pass; this would cut down our one day at Magic Kingdom, which is already bigger to begin with.  Lastly, my wanting to stay until closing for a family that had to be out of their room by 6 a.m. and airport bound was probably the clincher for me. Daniel left the decision up to me, and I wrestled over it all day.  By nightfall,  I'd decided "next time."
We spent a couple of hours with Grandpapa at Old Town and then went to say our goodbyes to Grandma Grandpa, Auntie Erin, and Uncle Brandon in Orlando. I dislike goodbyes :(








Anthony's first roller coaster ride!


No comments: