Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 3, 2010 - The 2010-2011 School Year Begins!

Hard to believe but this is my 15th year of teaching (A.K.A. getting paid to do what I love)!  I must say, getting my classroom ready these last  four years has been much easier since now there is a husband to help.  I wanted him to paint my classroom pink.  He did it despite thinking it was a bit much.  He persuaded me to border my cork boards with brown and I have to say the room looks awesome!!!!  Considering the amount of time I put in there everyday, it should be comfortable and cute :)  Being considerate of the boys, he also suggested my table teams should be professional football teams.  I was hesistant, since my football knowledge is limited.  I went with the idea and think it is a touchdown : )As usual, we bring the boys to school during those classroom prepping days.  What a difference a year makes, huh?

No comments: