Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010 - Partners in Crime...Partners in Poo

After the movie Psycho premiered in 1960, millions of women could no longer comfortably take a shower without the fear that some horrific thing was lurking outside the curtain.  As of today, I know that feeling all too well. The boys were happily watching Popeye, so I slipped away to quickly shower. Anthony decided this to be the perfect moment to share his new poo painting talent with Daniel. The partners in crime wielded poo all over.  I entered the initial crime scene and found several of their victims to be the student chairs, sofa, and carpet. Continuing my search of the premises, I literally stepped into more evidence and found more victims: guest room closet door, guest room hardwood floor, and the foot of our sleigh bed.  The perpetrators were immediately put into a line up and found to be covered in evidence.  They were cleaned up as were the crime scenes. I had no time for latex gloves.  This call required almost an entire canister of Clorox Wipes.  After a brief interrogation,they lawyered up and took a nap in their cell with bellies full of milk. As their mug shot clearly suggests, poo painting is tiring. Just call me Detective CaCa :(
On a serious note: Nine years ago today in New York City, our Twin Towers fell.  Never forget those who perished...Never forget those they left  behind...Never forget the heroism...NEVER FORGET......
On a happier note: Three years ago today, we found out that we were having twins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's neat you found out about the twins on 09/11/07; I found out I was having a girl on the actual 09/11 (2001). I remember calling my grandma to tell her, and she was crying when she answered, watching all the footage - but certainly lit up to hear the news of little Julliett Jayde Violette (her namesake). :o)

blasfamily@blogspot.com said...

Wow! Your baby story definitely tops mine. I don't remember you telling me that day. We were already neighbors, yes? Considering how awful the day was, Ican understand. Ah, memories of Grandma Edna :)