Monday, September 20, 2010

September 18, 2010 - Saturday at Starbucks With My Starbies

The boys were up by 6 a.m.! I could tell it was going to be one of THOSE Saturdays.  I somehow veered off the path of practicality (Sam's Club run) and instead took the boys to Starbucks.  In my  mind, they'd sit nicely as we all enjoyed our drinks and blueberry scone.  The scenario did not play out exactly that way.  Shortly after these pictures were taken, my coffee was seeping into the tile.   Thankfully it didn't get on anyone. Strangely enough, no one seemed to be upset.  Here is an instance where the cute twin thing helped!!!  I quickly cleaned up the mess, got a refill, and took the party elsewhere.  Note to self: Enjoy Starbucks sans les enfantes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd shot is fantastic, both of them sipping away. Love it (and makes me want a coffee, ha ha)