Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 9, 2010 - Me Time ! (96 Weeks)


If you were to ask me what was the last movie I saw, I probably couldn't remember. It has been sometime since hubby and I have gone to the movies. What week is this entry? 96? Well, it has been at least 96 weeks! I take that back. I just remembered...I saw S&TC shortly after it premiered in 2008 with my dear Mich. My friend, Norma, called and asked if I wanted to go to the show since her hubby would be watching the Super Bowl. Daniel stayed with the boys, so I could go and get some ME time. Being that we don't have family close by, ME time and US time doesn't happen too often unfortunately. We love being parents to these guys, but sometimes you don't realize just how much you need that breath of fresh air until you've come up to the surface and taken a really deep breath.
Twin Stuff: Daniel takes my hand and leads me to where he wants to go. Daniel has this thing of putting the handle of his pacifier upward. I repeatedly put it down, and he puts it back up by his nose. Bizarre! He also likes to hide in the hallway closet and call out for us. Anthony puts on my shoes and wobbles in them throughout the house. Anthony says "Wow" in a long drawn out way. I think he's learned that word because of the show Wow Wow Wubbzy. He also says, "Go" because Daniel chases him throughout the house saying, "Go, go, go." Or, it could be because of his show,Go Diego Go.
P.S. It is not unusual for us to find puzzle pieces and toys in our shoes.

No comments: