Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 23, 2010 - Where's Your Nose? (98 Weeks)


Anthony sat up on the couch next to me with one of his animal books. I asked him where the bear cub's nose was. I pointed to it and then said, "Anthony's nose." He then touched my nose. "Good job! Mommy's nose." A very cute and unexpected moment for us. I asked our cutie Daniel where his nose was, and he quickly took his finger and inserted it into his nostril. Definitely unexpected but not very cute. When dear husband came home, I asked little Daniel to show daddy his nose. He repeated the action running across the living room and giggling. Daddy's reaction to it was different than mine. He was quite amused. Go figure???!!!!
Twin stuff: I mentioned that Daniel has this habit of putting the handle of his pacifier in the up position. Well, he has transferred that action to the handles of our dressers. It is not uncommon to see all the reachable dresser handles upward. Peek-A-Boo is quite the hit with them, especially Anthony! They both mimic their mommy's coffee habit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute about the handles on the dresser... Those are the little things we tend to forget as time goes by and "bigger" milestones come to pass - but equally endearing and smile-worthy. ☺