Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2, 2009 - Toddler Bed Snoozing (60 Weeks)

Anthony took his first nap in his toddler bed on Sunday. He gave me a bit of a fight when I put him down. After many kisses and pats on his back, he knocked out. I kept checking in on him every 5 minutes. I was afraid he’d wake up startled in the unfamiliar surroundings and attempt to climb out of the bed. After the third check, I decided to put the pillows on the floor to cushion him if he fell. Needless to say, I called Daniel immediately to tell him the news about our big boy!
Walking Update: Anthony is now taking several steps before flopping down on the floor. Daniel has quickly followed his brother in the walking arena. He now can take a very wobbly step or two. His steps may be wobbly, but he sure is a climber as the video below shows. Oh, Anthony can say "baby."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that video!!!

Sara Ancich said...

This is great Linda. You will have a running journal that your boys will treasure in years to come. There is a site called "Blurb.com" that will turn your blog into a book. Check it out. It would be fun if once a year you printed your blog and you could make copies for the grandparents too. I will be a regular reader for sure.

Liz P said...

The video of your baby is climbing is too funny.. and he's the one that can't walk..good luck to you guys when he starts!