Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 8, 2010 - Some One-on-One With A Son...Anthony to be exact!

We visited Faith Community church this week per an invite by my friend, Cindy.  We enjoyed the service very much. The pastor is a very good teacher!
Being that Daniel had a paper to write, I decided to scram and give him some time to work without noise.  Cindy and I decided to go to the La Habra Corn Festival. Little Daniel knocked out before it was time to go, so I took only Anthony with me.  It is a very strange feeling to go out with just one.  The twin book I am reading says that  it is healthy and that we need to make it a point to do just that; nonetheless, it feels weird! I had a great time with Twin B! Twin A must now get a date with mom. 

2 comments:

Liz P said...

Last week Ed took Eli to work with him and Max and I spent the day together. It was weird for both of us (max and i) (ed and eli). Max kept asking for his brother and I felt I was missing something. The exact same thing was going on with ed and eli.

Taking care of one twin is WAY EASIER than having both together-

-it looks like ur lil one had lots of fun even with his bro M.I.A.

blasfamily@blogspot.com said...

I totally agree that caring for one is soooo much easier, but, as I'm sure you agree, we wouldn't have it any other way.
Yeah, Anthony did have fun which reinforced what I read in that book.