Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010 - Night at the Roxbury A La Anthony (100 Weeks)

Do you remember that silly 90's movie Night at the Roxbury? The only thing that stands out to me about it was this silly head bob that Wil Ferrell and Chris Kattan do to the song What is Love? For some strange reason Anthony, who has not seen the movie, does a close version of this when certain songs come on the Nick Jr. channel.
P.S. The 41st birthday came this week. This lucky gal had flowers sent to her by her mommy and from 2 BFF's at work. Dear husband assembled a scrapbooking station for me in the garage. Now if only he could wiggle his nose and work some real magic to find me the time to do this loved hobby.
Twin Stuff: Anthony says, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Daniel runs in place and does this silly attempt at dancing when I say, "My name is Daniel and I like to dance." He gets this from his show "Yo Gabba Gabba."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your gift its on its way, girl! Sorry for dragging, although I was grateful we had some semblance of "real-time" correspondence (emails within hours of each other!!). ♫♪