Sunday, March 21, 2010

Belated Birthday Presents Rock!



We all love birthday gifts. Call me a dork, but I LOVE belated gifts because they are unexpected and make it seem like your magical day all over again. My very dear friend, Mich, had the coolest shoe-shaped cookies sent to me from New York. They tasted even sweeter since they were from my hometown. A second package was awaiting me at home;it was my birthday gift to self. My beautiful necklace finally arrived after about a month, but it was worth the wait. When I saw it, I immediately knew it had to be mine. A professional photographer I am definitely not by any means, but I sure am a picture taker. It definitely reflects ME!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the looks of both of those belated bday gifts! Now - were the cookies as good as they looked? ;-)

blasfamily@blogspot.com said...

Absofinglutely (as Mr. Big would say!)