Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 4, 2009 - Salsa and Sleeping (69 Weeks)

Now that this Puerto Rican gal knows how to officially make Mexican salsa, I have gone salsa crazy. Daniel and my neighbors Martha and Jim have enjoyed my new learning.
As for the boys, we have officially started putting them to sleep in their beds. They don't sleep through the night in there, but progress is being made slowly but surely. The goal is to have them sleeping through the night in their beds before I go back to work.
Melting my heart actions: When I pick up Anthony, he wraps his arm around my neck and squeezes. He also walks up behind me and does the same thing. I love seeing Daniel embrace the need for space and go off to play quietly in his bed. He sits in his bed with the grandfather doll and presses the button to make him sing spanish songs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to get your kids and my kids together... I'll bring the abuelita! =-)