Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009 - Root Canal (72 Weeks)



This week started out with a root canal for me. Yahoo! Needing one was hard for this gal who gets her teeth cleaned every sixth months to accept and comprehend. Thankfully it was not a painful or long process.
On a much happier note, I did get to have lunch with my friend Mark and I got to do some scrapbooking. I finally got to catch up on some pages for the boys. Having a few hours at it again reminded me of how much I miss it. Mark teases me and says all this hard work will end up in a landfill someday, but I refuse to believe that. A gal has to believe her boys will appreciate it when they get older.
Twin Update: Most kids have a teddy or blankey they are attached to; Daniel has an attachment to 1/2 cup tupperware. If you look closely, he is clutching it in his left hand. Anthony likes to run in place quickly doing what looks like football drills.

No comments: