Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 9, 2008 - It's All in the Hands - 22 Weeks

It's official...I am back at work! It is definitely taking some time for me to get adjusted to being away from the boys. It takes all I have in me not to call home and check in on them. I do my best to get my work done during my prep period and my lunch time, so that I can get home to them. Being that they get sleepy at around 7:30 p.m., I only have about 3 1/2 hours with them. I definitely use that time to hold them, kiss them, and tell them how much I love and missed them during the day.
On a brighter note, they sure have become fascinated with their hands. This has been going on a few weeks already. Anthony especially loves to stare at his fist intently. He likes to raise his index finger in a way that looks like he is scolding you. It is a sight to see! They have also discovered their voices. They love to giggle out loud and babble. The boys are also drooling A LOT! I think it may be a sign that teeth may be coming soon.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Just remember, don't pamper them too much. When they get older they'll become too needy.