Saturday, October 4, 2008

September 30, 2008 - Helping Mommy! (25 Weeks)

Friday was a good day. It was Daddy Day Care Friday, and Daniel brought the boys to school to meet me for lunch. I got to eat lunch with all three of my guys at Pollo Loco. Being that I've been a bit behind in my grading, Daniel came to my classroom after school to help me get caught up. Granted, pampers had to be changed and we had to feed hungry babies, but it is amazing what a couple of hours can do for a gal. Although we left late, I was able to accomplish much and now had the weekend for my family and time to do things like this!
P.S. Anthony gave everyone A's!

1 comment:

Daniela sanchez said...

hi mrs blas i just wanted to say your kids are adorable and cute well see you tomorow at school oh if you don't remember me i'm in your second and third period well bye :)