Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 6, 2008 - Prince Charming (26 Weeks)

This Friday was another fabulous one. My prince charming (a.k.a. Daniel) sent me flowers. No, there was no special occasion, which is what made them smell even sweeter. I know very well that I have a very special guy. He is not perfect but sure is a great husband and daddy. He brought the boys to school again. They hung out while mommy finished up lesson planning and making copies. Afterward, we headed out to our favorite watering hole to meet up with some of the East Whittier staff. We had a good turn out of Eagle staff, since it was our first payday of the year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are my nephews! Beautiful like their auntie Helen!

Liz P said...

Wow! They are sitting up and smiling for the camera!!! Your little men are growing up so fast as each week burst with new photos and exciting events!

Cameron Hernandez said...

The boys are so big!! We will have to scrapbook again soon.

Carm