Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 3, 2013 - 2013's First Lesson: READ!

The Toyota service department gave me 4 free passes to Knotts Berry Farm last month after an oil change. Loyalty pays off (or so I thought). I saved the passes for us to use over Christmas vacation. I thought we had until January 6, 2013 to use the passes. I apparently did not read the fine print which stated that they expired 12/30/12. (what was on until January 6th was their Christmas theme of Knotts Merry Farm). I found out that golden nugget of information as we turned over the passes for admission to the park. The funny thing is that I didn't have a real desire to go. I just figured it was free, so what the heck? "Free" became $143. Seriously??? I looked at Daniel and told him I was fine with leaving. Dear Husband pulled out his card and paid for his Masters in READING wife and eager children to enter the park. By night's end, we decided it would be worth season passes since today's entrance would be applied. So we shelled out another $150. Thanks, Toyota! LOL!
*The Upside: The annual passes for all 4 of us to Knotts is still cheaper than one Disney pass.









 


No comments: