Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 6 & 7, 2012 - Play Dates

Play date - n. an appointment made by parents for their children to play together. 
This is a relatively new concept to me. In the past, my outings were usually just with Leah and her kiddies. However, our buddies have enrolled in sports, so our excursions have dwindled significantly. The socialization, though, brought on by pre-school and karate has caused this word to now become part of my mommy vocabulary. These glorious days of summer and Splash memberships lend themselves to convenient opportunities for the boys to have such dates with the children of my gal pals and also their new friends.  This week we met up with my pal Liz and Baby Andrea for Starbucks and yummy yogurt at Yogurtland.  Saturday we met with Arthur, Anthony's karate friend, and his mom at Splash.

Anthony and Arthur

The Buzz LightYear pose

Funnel cake is fingerlickin' good! :)


No comments: