Monday, April 30, 2012

April 5, 2012 - Chicago Bound (4/5 - 4/12)

After an error with our travel plans was corrected, we were off to Chicago! I must admit that one of my quirky travel behaviors is to peek in on the pilot before take off if at all possible.  For some reason it soothes me to look into the eyes of the person whose hands I am trusting to get me safely to my destination.  Flight attendants usually oblige, especially when you have twins.
We flew on Virgin America for the first time.  What a FABULOUS airline!  Everyone has their own tv equipped with something for everyone.  Sports for Daniel, episodes of the Good Wife for me, and the Disney Channel for the boys.  The ground and air staff were friendly and accommodating.  There was more leg room, food could be ordered on the tv, and I could chat with Daniel across the aisle via a handset.  Mama will definitely consider booking with them again :)

No comments: