Monday, February 6, 2012

February 5, 2012 - Children's Museum - Santa Ana

We made an attempt to go to the Bowers Museum which was giving free admission to the first 1,500 people. I was super excited about getting to see their exhibit Warriors, Tombs, and Temples. We arrived to find a line that wrapped around the museum. Who would have thought that such a line would exist on Super Bowl Sunday???  We didn't get into line since I wasn't up to waiting, Big Daniel was under the weather, and I didn't think the boys could handle the line.  Plan B was to go to the Childrens Museum down the block.  The boys and I painted clay dragons and Daddy painted a parasol for me to display during my Ancient China unit.  A little family time before game time :)

 



Daddy's work being inspected by Anthony

No comments: