Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 16, 2011 - Me Running?

With state testing officially over, an immense pressure seems to have lifted from my shoulders!  I miraculously left from work on time and went home to pick up the guys, change into comfy clothes, and hit the track.  The plan was a leisurely walk but at some point I was overcome with the motivation to run a lap.  In general, unless the room is on fire or I am being chased, running is not something I do.  Maybe it was seeing the ladies' track team warming up.  Maybe it was the recent weight loss.  Whatever it was, it has me thinking.  Maybe walk a lap, run a lap, walk a lap, run a lap and this gal will have 1 mile under her belt.  Little Daniel did some running but didn't seem to enjoy it as much as Anthony. Twin B instantly took to the track.  That kid has some endurance!  Every time he saw someone run past him, he'd take off and try to keep up.  He made many people laugh and got an invitation from the track chicks to run with them :)

No comments: