Monday, November 29, 2010

November 27, 2010 - Home for the Holiday


It is hard to believe, but I kept the secret of our surprise trip to Florida for over 2 months.  Daniel was sure I would spill the beans; I secretly thought I would, too!  I'm so glad I didn't, for the shock on their faces made my silence worth it.  The days slipped by quickly as we drove all over spending time with Daniel's peeps and mine. The 25th arrived in a blink of an eye, and we had to say goodbye to 83 degrees weather and say hello to 59 degrees at LAX.  Our flight had been delayed for 2 hours due to maintenance issues, but we were fortunate to come home to a delicious Thanksgiving dinner prepared by my mother-in-law.  Putting aside the chilly weather, it is good to be home ;)
P.S.  Happy birthday Mommy and Gilster! To all our family: We miss you already!!! Hasta la proxima :)
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album created with Smilebox

No comments: