Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010 - Monumental Day: Bobo Be Gone


Monumental Moment: We finally snipped off the bulbs of their last two pacifiers (a.k.a bobo). Daniel snipped off one and I the other. I prayed a silent prayer in my heart that we would survive the next few days and the blood curdling screams that I was sure would escape these boys' lungs, especially at bedtime. They are officially "broken" and can no longer be used. The pieces were brought over to Daddy and me by both the boys for repair to only be told that they were "broken." They were a bit bewildered and at times frustrated, but they've adjusted. We will soon be embarking onto our next mission: bottles!
Penny for my thoughts: I am sooo thankful and happy to have a job that permits me this wonderful time with our sons. We've got memberships to the LA Zoo, La Habra Children's Museum, and Splash activated. Excursions are being planned for Knotts Berry Farm, Mother's Beach, Pretend City, Balboa Island, Orange County Great Park, pre-readers program at our local library, free movies at the Regal Cinemas, the park, family bowling, and therapy will surely fill their days as well. And, of course, tons of picture taking by Mamma Blas!!!!

No comments: