Friday, September 18, 2009

September 15, 2009 - Daddy's 47th Birthday (75 Weeks)

This week was a pretty quiet one. We didn't do much except errands. I spent part of Sunday making some meals for the week. Although that is not exactly how this gal would like to spend her Sunday, it is worth its wait in gold. The beginning weeks of school are always overwhelming with so much to do and limited time. I am wiped out by the time I get home so having to only heat something up makes life easier. I started to get a little sick on Sunday, but it quickly went away. Unfortunately, Daddy Daniel caught my cooties which did not make for a great birthday on Monday. We quietly celebrated with our sniffly and achey Daniel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goooood idea to cook on the weekend - so true, priceless on a hungry weekday evening.

Sorry for Daniel's sickness - my kids went back, and we all caught it, too! bleah...

Happy Belated to Daniel! No wonder you get along with him so well (fellow Virgo). ♥