Monday, July 14, 2008

July 8, 2008 (13 Weeks Old / 3 Months) Their First Interview

Three months old may seem a little early to be looking into good pre-schools but it isn't. I was shocked to find out that some pre-schools have waiting lists of over two years! On Friday Daniel and I have an appointment to see a school called Broad Oaks that is located on Whittier College's campus. It comes highly recommended by two friends who had their kids there. The only negative thing I've heard is that tuition is expensive. We'll see.
We went to the school and had a great tour. The environment is very child centered and the staff is great. We are seriously considering the school. On a side note, I have to say the boys smelled and looked great for their "first interview."
My sister and brother-in-law were in San Diego on business (La Raza Conference) for a few days. She called and luckily our schedules permitted the opportunity for them to meet our boys!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Daniel and Linda,

Thank you for sharing the two most adorable little boys with me. I love going to your home and getting my baby "fix".

Baby Daniel and Anthony are the sweetest ever. I love their silly little smiles and their cute pouting faces.

Just have to say, "I'm the luckiest neighbor ever"!

Robin

Liz P said...

such great pic of you baby smiling!

It's funny that you mentioned pre-school. I'm already thinking of loyola high school for the boys (no interviews their yet)- but i'm so scared they might not get into a good college.

As for pre-schools, I'm thinking of Rose Sharlin, it's a little (ok a lot) out of the way, but it's such a great school.