Friday, May 2, 2008

Leah's "Show the Love" Dinners

I am so grateful to all of you who responded to Leah's flyer and signed up to bring us dinner. You have no idea how that has helped us during this crucial adjustment period to life with twins. Because of you, I didn't have to worry about sending Daniel to the market or figure out what to make for dinner during the short time the boys are sleeping between feedings. Thank you, Nancy Tyler, for signing up for our first night home. You made that day extra special. The presentation was as fabulous as the meal which included your famous southern fried chicken, sparkling cider, and a celebratory cake with BUTTERCREAM frosting!!! A special thanks as well goes out to those of you who happened to have come by during feeding time and received a baby and bottle into your arms shortly after arriving. I sure have fabulous friends, and I miss seeing you all everyday!

My Dinner Angels:
Nancy T., Brenda, Janet, Carmen, Norma, Cathy, Melissa, Rosie, Lorelei, Nancy S., Jade, Connie, Leah, Patty, Liz, Vicki, Jen and Nicole .

P.S. Some of my amigos chose to send us restaurant gift cards. Thank you so much Gregg and Jim.

No comments: